Language is a powerful tool for directing and manifesting energy into form. We can change our lives in a matter of moments by changing our thoughts and the words we speak. Our words are powerful, so powerful that they create our reality. We are creating our future as we speak it! God created the Universe first through a thought and then with the spoken word, “Let there be Light”. Our internal dialogue has an enormous effect on every aspect of our lives. Consider everything you think and say to be a prayer. Our words are powerful especially when we speak with very strong emotion. We literally speak things into being. Our words can be used to build or destroy, for light or dark purposes, to build someone up or tear them down. The words we speak and hear shape our lives. It is very important for us to become aware of how we are speaking. The universe always follows our command regardless if it is negative or positive. If you are struggling with negative thoughts and feelings, words and affirmations are a great way to reprogram yourself. We are very powerful creators and speaking things into being with strong emotion brings them into manifestation much quicker. In order to ensure the effectiveness of the affirmations focus your energy on your heart and repeat them with attention, conviction and strong desire.
Stating “I Am” before every statement is a very powerful command.
I AM a conscious Creator.I AM one with God and all beings.I AM one with the Light.I AM a divine spark of God.I AM beautiful.I AM magnificent.I AM eternal.I AM full of courage.I AM abundant.I AM grateful.I AM aware of my thoughts, words, feelings and emotions.I AM a high vibrational being.I AM made from love, therefore I AM love.
Every morning before you get out of bed use words (with emotion) to affirm your intention for the day:
“My day flows with ease and grace”
“I Am grounded, balanced, kind, peaceful and joyful”
“I ask for my highest good to always be served.”
“I exude peace, love, joy and compassion everywhere I go.”
“All of my work is done with appreciation and gratitude”
“Infinite intelligence leads and guides me in all my ways”
Become aware of your words. When you recognize you have stated something negative immediately say something positive to counteract your negative creation.
- “The word is a FORCE; it is the POWER you have to express and communicate, to think and thereby create the events in your life.”
- Don Miguel Ruiz
- “Life is a game of boomerangs. Our thoughts, deeds and words return to us sooner or later with astounding accuracy.” Florence Shinn
- “In the beginning was the word, and the word was with God and the word was God.” John 1:1
- “Words are alive, cut them and they bleed.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Whatever words we utter should be chosen with care, for people will hear them and be influenced by them for good or evil.” Buddha
- “Death and life are in the power of the tongue.” Proverbs 18:21