The Reiki Distance Healing symbol – Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen
(Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen is pronounced as: “Hon-Sha-Zee-Show-Nen”)
The symbol has a general meaning of: “No past, no present, no future” or it can have the meaning of “The Buddha in me contacts the Buddha in you”.
The Distance symbol can, as its name implies, be used to send energies over a distance. Time and distance is no problem when using this Reiki symbol. Many practitioners consider Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen as the most useful and powerful symbol. It is the third & final symbol for your Reiki 1 & 2 Certification.
This is the music to use for your third & final meditation. (BELOW)
Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen
Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen
Meditation Three: Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen symbol for distance healing
For this meditation we will do something a little different… You are already at one with the first two symbols so I would like you to use this symbol in a practical healing situation…
REIKI DISTANCE HEALING TECHNIQUE
1) Begin by getting a small piece of paper, roughly index card size. It only needs to be big enough to include a name and 3 of the traditional Reiki symbols: Cho Ku Rei, Sei He Ki, & now the Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen.
2) Write the person, place, or thing to be healed in the middle of the paper.
3) Draw the Cho Ku Rei symbol at the top center of the paper.
4) Draw the Sei He Ki symbol at the bottom center of the paper.
5) Draw the Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen in the center of the paper.
6) If there are any other symbols which seem appropriate, such as a heart, an Om symbol, or a Zodiacal symbol, that is particular to the person, place or thing you are sending energy towards, draw them as well. Do. Allow yourself to be guided by your own inner intuition.
7) Hold the paper in one hand against your heart chakra, place the other hand over it so both hands are then over the heart chakra, and begin channeling Reiki energy.
8) While channeling Reiki energy, visualize the person, place, or thing you wish to heal. If you do not have a visual image, visualize the written word on the paper. Ask your Reiki guides or other Spirit guides to continue to send healing energies as long as is necessary to accomplish the highest and greatest good of all.
9) If the target of the healing energy is a person or animal, ask Reiki to filter it according to the free will of the person/animal receiving the energy. If they do not wish to receive healing energies, that is their choice and should be honored.
10) Say or think, “Thank you, for the opportunity to channel healing energy.
11) Place the paper into a pocket, purse, medicine pouch or other holder so that it is close to your body and you will notice it occasionally throughout the day.
12) Go on about your daily business. Whenever you think of it, use the opportunity to channel Reiki energy and express your gratitude to Spirit for the opportunity to channel healing energy. At the end of the day, either discard or keep the paper according to your intuition. If you keep it, place a crystal programmed for healing on it and place somewhere you will notice it occasionally.